Our barristers accept instructions to represent clients in regulatory matters.
In particular, Mr John Dunning is highly experienced in representing students and parents in education law hearings and appeals.
We can help you:
- Appeal your child’s exclusion from school or college
- Arrange an alternative placement following an exclusion from school
- Challenge schools / local authorities that fail to provide special educational needs support
- Challenge your child’s statement of special educational needs or Education and Health Care (EHC) plan
- Challenge SEN funding decisions
- Make a disability discrimination claim
- Get admission to a school or nursery after your child has been denied a place
- Get help with your child’s transition to adulthood
We also accept instructions for Transport Law matters. Our Miss Rachel Scott has previously worked in Road Transport as a qualified transport manager and as a result has an excellent understanding of transport law.
Barristers in Hull, Lincoln, Grimsby & Scunthorpe
100 Alfred Gelder Street
Tel: 0330 0 88 33 58